Mushroom Madness 2 Mushroom Madness 2

Awesome

I liked the first installment of Mushroom Madness already but this is definitely a big improvement. Keeps the player occupied much longer with these achivements and different game modes and I like the additional variation you've put in it with the more weapons, boxes and enemies. The survival mode is also better in this than in the first one imo and much easier. Hope to see a 3rd one sometime in the future. =P

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Pretty neat

Fun at the start, then it kinda becomes annoying as it's rather about luck than skill. He usually never does things the way I want and expect to do, he slips, falls and rolls at places where he really shouldn't. So yeah, fun if you just wanna see a kid failing on an obstacle course and not try to get the gold medals..coz in that case, a pain in the ass.

Mechanical Commando 2 Mechanical Commando 2

Nice game, just 1 thing missing..

And that would be CHECKPOINTS! I spend a ton of time to survive a level, just to get killed by the boss. So when I find myself at the start of the level after that, I get that "To hell with this whole game!" feeling since I SO don't want to go over all that messing around again..

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Good concept, but there's room for improvement

I like the idea, but some things make it much less enjoyable than it could be.

For one thing, setting the quality lower doesn't make it much faster for those who doesn't have a top notch computer.

Second, when first playing it isn't obvious what you should do in some cases, like at first I didn't even notice the tree branch that I needed to avoid, or didn't know what to do with the warrior with the shield at first, so a few deaths at the start is pretty much inevitable.

And then there's the block and dodge moves; would make more sense imo if the character would keep doing these moves until you release the buttons, not just doing it for 1 second when pressing the button. When I was warned for arrows approaching, I pressed block, she blocked for a second, then before I could have pressed the button again, the arrows killed me...Then there was an obstacle in level 3 that I couldn't pass, the long whatever thing I should be going under but I can't since the character doesn't stay down for long enough to get through, so I always died at that obstacle.

All these together make the player get frustrated pretty soon.

The Gun Game The Gun Game

Nice game, but there's room for some improvements

Dunno if anyone managed to get all challanges on expert level, but for me some seemed physically impossible.
-Like with the Micro Uzi the Speed Challange, there are 25 targets and only 22 bullets in the clip, and even you manage to hit 22 with them super fast, till the weapon reloads you're already over the expert time limit. And bacause of this, you can't unlock the P90 SMG.
-And the Kar 98K Speed and Accuracy challange also seems impossible on expert level bacuse of the damn long reload times. Not to mention that shooting out 980 bullets with it takes damn long, and for me it was so not worth it.."Beast Mode"? What, it does more damage? After shooting 980 bullets with it you really think I want to play with it even more? I thought it would have less reload time, bigger clip or something useful.
-Same with the shotguns, reload time makes the Speed challange seemingly impossible under the expert time limit.

The Space Game: Missions The Space Game: Missions

Nice game

It's a nice defense game, but on some missions I don't know what were you thinking, how were we supposed to complete it, like when the enemies are coming nonstop at us.

Sonic 3D Snowboarding Sonic 3D Snowboarding

Totally awesome!

Now this is quite unique! There a few Sonic Snowboarding gmaes on NG, but this is the best, thats for sure! The graphics is very good, so is the music, and the moves are cool! Well done!

All-In-One Tutorial All-In-One Tutorial

One question:

When you wrote "paste the sprites behind eachother", did you mean put in the sprites frame by frame? Please answer this review.