Still Annoyed Still Annoyed

Hmm..

So you're gonna continue Sonic VS Super Sonic when SEGA releases decent Sonic games again, huh? Well, I guess we'll never find out how your series ends then.. anyway funny video you made there.

Vixin-McCloud responds:

Well its hard to animate something you hate now is it? Not to mention the problems that the flash has been giving me. You may get lucky, but don't hold your breath.

Sonic in M.S strikes back Sonic in M.S strikes back

Heh, pretty sweet!

Cool job guys, looks like the start of a nice series. Not much else to say actually, maybe just that (like others said it too) slow things down a bit..the text was going a bit too fast..and perhaps you could improve a little your sprites too, but they're pretty decent already. Well good luck on the sequels and other future works!

speedteirusu responds:

Thx, dude :) Yeah, I know, I know, I'll slow things for the next time. Way cool you liked it!

Tails Love Triangle Ep. 2 Tails Love Triangle Ep. 2

Sweet, you managed to finish it

Nice dude, things are getting interesting as the plot goes on. XD Btw I can give better Cosmo spites and help you with your music problems too if you want, just let me know.

wierdtails responds:

Thanks Tarnish.
Blox already gave me some new Cosm sprites, and I'm gonna use them in TLT 3.
Anyway, thanks for offering your help. You've already been really helpful. You're a GREAT friend.

Mushroom Madness 2 Mushroom Madness 2

Awesome

I liked the first installment of Mushroom Madness already but this is definitely a big improvement. Keeps the player occupied much longer with these achivements and different game modes and I like the additional variation you've put in it with the more weapons, boxes and enemies. The survival mode is also better in this than in the first one imo and much easier. Hope to see a 3rd one sometime in the future. =P

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Pretty neat

Fun at the start, then it kinda becomes annoying as it's rather about luck than skill. He usually never does things the way I want and expect to do, he slips, falls and rolls at places where he really shouldn't. So yeah, fun if you just wanna see a kid failing on an obstacle course and not try to get the gold medals..coz in that case, a pain in the ass.

Mechanical Commando 2 Mechanical Commando 2

Nice game, just 1 thing missing..

And that would be CHECKPOINTS! I spend a ton of time to survive a level, just to get killed by the boss. So when I find myself at the start of the level after that, I get that "To hell with this whole game!" feeling since I SO don't want to go over all that messing around again..

Endless Possibilities (Remix) Endless Possibilities (Remix)

Pretty sweet if you ask me

First remix I heard of this song, but a nice one too. I personally like it better than the original, lol. Maybe coz this has no lame vocals in it to ruin it. XD Also nice instruments used for it. Nice job.

paranoiddj001 responds:

Thanks Tarnish! I appreciate it :D

Willrock-Sonic - Green Chills Willrock-Sonic - Green Chills

Cool stuff :P

The first remix I heard from you on OCremix I think, and I had a feeling you would be on a roll from then. XD

Willrock07 responds:

Hey man, thanks for the review, cool to see you on newgrounds :D

Ice Cap Final Act Ice Cap Final Act

Awesome song.

It does have a serious feel to it, and I love the basses in it. I could so imagine this in a Sonic game where there's a blizzard at night and Sonic has to find his way through the snowy mountains in thick snow. =P

LightKeeper responds:

Hey, thanks. That's the aim I was going for, more serious and a tough scenario.